Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: When I'm old and gray, I'll tell my grandson...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Cassie Lynn's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 16th, 2001
    Posts
    8
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    Not all women are like that! You know there is one that loves you and worships the ground you walk on, now if you would stop breaking my heart forums I would be proud to be the mother of your children.

    Now let's go find that rainbow forums

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Uncle Fester's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2001
    Posts
    162
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">....that when you break it all down, most girls in this world don't want a damn thing to do with ya.
    The only ones that WILL give you the time of day are dancing around drunk in some club downtown on a Friday night.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Speak for yourself.

    And 80's, Cassie said she'll fu...I mean date you. Meet her down at Starbucks.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Bacefelice's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    250
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    When I'm old and gray, and my grandson is in his tight little sailor suit scrubbing the floors, I moan "Faster little Dutch Boy!! Oh, that lovely sound!" all while touching myself.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member The 80's Man's Grandpa's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Come, come now grandson. Come over here and put your head in my lap for 20 or 25 minutes, like you used to do.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member quacker backer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 5th, 2001
    Posts
    29
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    oh...you said "old and gray"....
    Never mind....

    Richard Simmons

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Biggie Cohen's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    330
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Bacefelice:
    When I'm old and gray, and my grandson is in his tight little sailor suit scrubbing the floors, I moan "Faster little Dutch Boy!! Oh, that lovely sound!" all while touching myself.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Your mind works differently, Bace. I like it.

    RACK!!!!!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member D-Dogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    113
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That post by forums was creepy, disturbing and morally wrong.

    I love it!

    Rack 'im.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member D-Dogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    113
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by The 80's Man:

    So looks like I better . . . just go down to the sperm bank and blow Myload.
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Myload will probably enjoy that, but I don't understand how that is gonna get you any kids, unless you have ovaries in the back of your throat.

  9. #9
    Senior Hostboard Member The 80's Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    196
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    ....that when you break it all down, most girls in this world don't want a damn thing to do with ya.
    The only ones that WILL give you the time of day are dancing around drunk in some club downtown on a Friday night. forums
    Of course, to have a grandson to offer this ugly wisdom, it will require having a son and/or daughter of my own who have sex (not with each other, but you know...).
    And of course to have a son and/or daughter, I'll have to have some sex or just do the David Crosby thing.
    So looks like I better go find some club downtown with wasted skanks or just go down to the sperm bank and blow my load.
    Will there ever be a rainbow?
    GAP

    Chicken noodle soup

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •